This 2nd Personalized Nutrition workshop is designed as a Discussion and Networking Platform for key leaders and policy developers from food, food supplements industry, new business develop-ment, R&D and marketing, retail, health services, nutritionists, dieticians as well as government.
• Dr. Ladislav Miko, Deputy Director General for Food Safety, European Commission, DG SANTE, Belgium
• Dr. Ahmed El-Sohemy, University of Toronto / Nutrigenomix, Canada
• Dr. James Kaput, Senior Expert, Nutrition and Metabolic Health, Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences, Switzerland
• Dr. Suzan Wopereis, Senior Scientist Systems Biology, TNO Innovation for Life, the Nether-lands
• Mr. Nicolas Carbonelle, Senior Associate, Bird & Bird, Belgium
• Dr. Eileen Gibney, Lecturer / Assistant Professor, University College Dublin, Ireland
• Dr. Jo Goossens, Senior Partner, shiftN, Belgium
• Dr. Anne Marie Minihane, Professor of Nutrigenetics, University of East Anglia, U.K.
• Dr. Machiel Reinders, Senior Researcher Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Wageningen Economic Research, the Netherlands
• Dr. Barbara Stewart-Knox, Professor of Psychology, University of Bradford, U.K.
• Ms. Eleanor Heather, Choice Architect, Ogilvy Change; Ogilvy & Mather, U.K.
• Mrs. Mariette Abrahams, Personalised Nutrition Business Consultant, U.K.
Korting code : PN-FF17